Aurore Index du Forum Aurore
Alliance Aurore, galaxie Centaure - World of Stargate

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Neo$-Scavenger Full

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aurore Index du Forum -> Aurore -> Annonce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmwhal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Neo$-Scavenger Full Répondre en citant

Neo Scavenger Full > urlin.us/2bmaa

I...saw...that...the...beast...was...stunned...took...my...opportunity...and...ran...while...I...could...through...sheer...luck...I...lost...itRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....Kalyte....(....3.9....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....29....April....Hardcore....survival....game.Very....difficult....but....fun....when....you....figure....out....how....things....work....in....this....gameRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...{T4U}The...Huntsmen...(...12.5...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...8...May...Good...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...5...Beers...On...Patrol...(...0.2...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...7...May...brokenRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....Rascaldees....Dahoudi....Refugee....(....31.3....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....25....April....I....have....put....more....hours....into....the....game....and....come....up....with....some....helpful....tips....to....aid....the....game....in....appealing....to....a....broader....auidienceI..don't..like..survival..games,..generally,..but..this..one..took..a..hold..of..meDetroit...-...Access...to...a...major...city,...with...services...and...encountersLoading..reviewsMAKE...THE...TARP...SHELTER...SMALLER...IN...INVENTORY!...Sorry...but...I...wasn't...aware...that...a...tarp...wasn't...a...foldable...object...and...thus...couldn't...be...any...smaller...than...the...largest...'vehicle'...in...the...gameCompanionsThe....store....is....fun....and....the....game....play....is....hardRight..now..it's..only..possible..to..build..a..tarp..shelter..as..a..method..of..keeping..out..of..the..elementsMaybe....not....companions....capable....of....combat....but....at....least....something....like....a....horse....or....mule....to....carry....about....equipmentThis....keeps....you....on....your....toes....as....you....sneak....from....building....to....building....hopping....to....find....a....crowbar....or....bow....or....at....least....a....lighter....while....the....building....doesn't....give....away....under....your....feet....and....you....fall....to....your....doom....or....fall....down....some....stairs....and....hit....your....head,....breaking....your....neck....and....dieing....right....away.I....live....the....game,....also....a....great....tip....is....don't....take....your....necklace....off,....no....gear,....no....matter....how....strong,....is....worth....taking....it....offUsername...*...Password...*...Create...new...account...Request...new...password...You....run....for....shelter....and....find....a....monkey....wrenchRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...FiSHC4K3...(...23.7...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...27...April...Fun...turn...based...RPGSurvival...Simulatorbluebottlegames.com,Going...forward,...my...plan...is...to...focus...on...fixing...bugs...and...improving...modding...support...in...the...full...version,...while...the...demo...remains...feature/content...frozenIf...you...need...it...that...badly...then...make...room...for...itMore..Encounters..-..More..events..like..the..cryo..facility..opening..encounter..(currently..about..12..as..big..or..bigger..than..cryo,..and..100..mini..encounters)..Hacking..-..Hardware..and..software..loot..can..be..mined..for..dataI...liked...the...crafting...elements,...and...the...randomization...of...everythingPanicked...by...this...I...began...to...search...the...map...frantically...to...the...point...where...I...was...running...through...a...forest...at...night...when...something...approached...meIt...includes...the...opening...encounter,...and...a...subset...of...items,...creatures,...and...crafting...recipes...from...the...full...versionplus...three...mittens.day...4:...drank...half...a...river...and...a...bottle...of...jack...and...proceeded...to...take...a...clown...head...and...spend...the...afternoon...killing...mellonheadsThe...look...on...his...face...is...pure...desperationTip....Three:....Actual....vehiclesRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....Europa....(....6.5....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....7....May....I....love....the....game....to....bits.But....they....really....need....to....add....a...."No....permadeath"....or....save....game....feature....as....an....option....when....starting....a....charicter.I....know....the....game....Is....about....choices....but,....as....a....new....player....I....want....to....get....some....grips....for....this....game....firstLoading...reviewsFrom..this..game..I..have..so..many..stories..I..could..tell..from..wandering..out..of..the..cryo..chamber..for..the..first..time..to..reveal..the..ruined..world..I..was..surrounded..in..to..hunting..a..deer..for..an..entire..day..with..a..single..spear..to..turn..its..skin..into..a..bag..of..which..I..hauled..around..the..best..cuts..of..meat..I..could..get..from..itAll...in...all,...Worth...the...moneyRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..5..of..6..people..(83%)..found..this..review..helpful..2..people..found..this..review..funny..AwkwardTree..75..products..in..account..2..reviews..Recommended..73.3..hrs..on..record..Posted:..25..February..So..I..was..fighting..this..one..Mutha..and..we..both..reduced..each..other..to..near..deathHardcore..gamers..are..out..there..but..they're..not..as..numerous..as..they..like..to..think..they..are.Tip..Two:..Expand..the..crafting..systemYou..need..the..same..things..plus..a..dirty..rag..to..make..a..clean..ragThere...is...some...kind...of...plot,...but...I...haven't...progressed...enough...to...fully...grasp...it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aurore Index du Forum -> Aurore -> Annonce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template SG-1 by Dav.bo